Microsoft jumped on it and the June Tax Update Round 5 is being released TODAY. The new tax update date is 6/20/2013 and is table changes only.
North Dakota also announced tax table changes; will be just over withholding and will get a refund. There is no news yet on a start date. We will keep you posted as to when Microsoft plans on releasing an update for these changes.
Next Items on the Release Cycle:
GP2013 Service Pack 2 - due to release 8/30/2013 (around SP 2 time or this fall)
BP 6.1 will be out later and will support SharePoint 2013. BP 6.0 is not supported on SharePoint 2013.
***On GP 2013 only, you are going to start to see little "features" in service packs, you may also see more table changes in a standard service pack then you normally expect.
Here are items specific to HRP included in this GP;
- Email address added to the HR applicant window
- Redesign of the check & transaction history windows, easier for sorting and looking up of data
- 2013 I-9 changes (additional fields)
- EEO Reports have incorrect wage categories
- Local taxes may not deduction when employees choose to put net check to a 401k
- Many other quality report issues
After Microsoft pushes out the above 2 big service packs, they will start working on year-end changes.
- US Payroll will release in November 2013 (pending changes)
- Canadian Payroll will release in December 2013 (pending changes)